In line with the latest Government and Public Health advice, visitors are strongly recommended to observe the following when using the Pedestrian and Cyclist Tunnels.
1. ONLY USE THE TUNNELS FOR ESSENTIAL JOURNEYS.
2. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE. Unless you are travelling with a member of your immediate family who you normally live with, ensure you keep at least 2 metres (6 feet) away from other people.
3. PEDESTRIANS should travel DOWN to the Tunnels using the WOODEN ESCALATORS, walking in single file at least 2 metres apart.
4. PEDESTRIANS should travel UP from the Tunnels using the VERTICAL LIFTS.
5. CYCLISTS and those with LIMITED MOBILITY should use the VERTICAL LIFTS to travel up and down.
6. NO MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE SHOULD USE THE VERTICAL LIFTS AT ONE TIME.
7. PEDESTRIANS passing others in the Tunnel should KEEP THEIR DISTANCE, walk in single file or in family groups of 2.
8. AFTER USING THE TUNNELS, pedestrians and cyclists should WASH THEIR HANDS as recommended by Government guidance AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your co-operation. Observing these rules will help save lives.